Labor Day Weekend is without question one of the biggest weekends of the year, the end of summer is near and it is a time to enjoy the long weekend. There is no better place to for these three days than Las Vegas and to help you find the best places to soak up the sun, Splash Magazines Worldwide has put together a list of some of the best places to close out the summer.
Zouk Nightclub and Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World Las Vegas will continue to be the ultimate destinations for electrifying entertainment throughout September. The Zouk Group venues will host dynamic performances and events featuring top talent across music genres.
Kicking off the month with Labor Day Weekend, Zouk and Ayu will bring a new party to the Strip. For the first time ever, OVO Weekend “It’s All a Blur” Official After Parties with Don Toliver and PARTYNEXTDOOR will come to Las Vegas. Closing out the unforgettable weekend will be the nighttime pool party Jungle Cat featuring G-Eazy returning for a hit performance. Afterwards, resident artists Zedd, Tiësto, RL Grime, Cash Cash and more keep the party going all month long. Adding to the unique entertainment, Kaskade’s Summer Lovin’ at Ayu Dayclub will be the ultimate daytime pool experience as guests enjoy EDM’s hottest DJ from the comfort of VIP cabanas and daybeds. This month, Ayu Beach House brings back Altura and a special guest for a season finale – the last Beach House Sunday of 2023. See below for the full September lineups at Zouk Nightclub and Ayu Dayclub:
- Friday, Sept. 1: Labor Day Weekend featuring Zedd with Charly Jordan
- Saturday, Sept. 2: OVO Labor Day Weekend Afterparty featuring Don Toliver
- Sunday, Sept. 3: Jungle Cat featuring G-Eazy
- Thursday, Sept. 7: Louis The Child
- Friday, Sept. 8: RL Grime
- Saturday, Sept. 9: Zedd – ‘Stay The Night’ 10 Year Anniversary Show
- Sunday, Sept. 10: Simp City featuring Eric Bellinger
- Thursday, Sept. 14: Cheat Codes
- Friday, Sept. 15: Kaskade
- Saturday, Sept. 16: Zedd
- Thursday, Sept. 21: Louis The Child featuring Elderbrook
- Friday, Sept. 22: RL Grime
- Saturday, Sept. 23: Zedd
- Thursday, Sept. 28: Jonas Blue
- Friday, Sept. 29: Tiësto
- Saturday, Sept. 30: Special Guest
- Friday, Sept. 1: Labor Day Weekend featuring Nervo with Madds
- Saturday, Sept. 2: Labor Day Weekend featuring Tiësto with Cat Dealers
- Sunday, Sept. 3: Ayu Beach House – OVO Labor Day Weekend Afterparty featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Friday, Sept. 8: Cash Cash
- Saturday, Sept. 9: Kaskade’s Summer Lovin’ – ‘Atmosphere’ 10 Year Anniversary Show
- Friday, Sept. 15: Special Guest
- Saturday, Sept. 16: Kaskade’s Summer Lovin’
- Sunday, Sept. 17: Ayu Beach House featuring Altura
- Friday, Sept. 22: Cash Cash
- Saturday, Sept. 23: Kaskade’s Summer Lovin’
- Sunday, Sept. 24: Ayu Beach House Finale featuring Special Guest
- Friday, Sept. 29: Cash Cash
- Saturday, Sept. 30: Special Guest
For more information on performance dates and to book tickets for Zouk Nightclub and Ayu Dayclub, please visit zoukgrouplv.com.
Caesars Entertainment has a seemingly endless list of ways to celebrate Labor Day Weekend, we have highlighted a few of our favorite below:
- Venus Pool + Lounge + Night Swim If you’re looking for a chill place to recoup from the night before, Venus Pool is a guaranteed oasis. This adults-only pool has a bar handy and plenty of cabanas and daybeds for your lounging pleasure. If you’re interested in booking a bed, please visit here.
- Giada’s Brunch: Giada De Laurentiis’ brunch menu is full of Italian entrées with a California twist. This is not your typical brunch menu, but definitely worth the try. You can’t go wrong with a single thing on this menu, especially the breakfast calzones or the polenta waffles! Giada’s will be open to the public on Labor Day. To book a table please visit here.
- The High Roller: For adventure lovers, soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the largest observation wheel in North America. Get ready to be wowed with sweeping 360-degree views, the wheel takes 30 minutes to complete one revolution and features 28 spacious cabins to accommodate guests.
- Voie Spa & Salon, Paris Las Vegas: When it is time to relax, Voie spa is the perfect place to do so. The 25,000-square-foot Las Vegas spa facility is built around the concept of a sensory journey inspired by France’s countryside. Treatments include advanced options like HydraFacial, heated salt stone therapy and microcurrent treatments, in addition to traditional massages and facials. To book a reservation please visit here.
- Stanton Social Prime: For dinner, the best spot to find yourself is Stanton Social Prime. Where Chef Chris Santos continues to redefine the dining scene with his creative cuisine and innovative dishes. This brand-new concept features iconic menu items from the original Stanton Social restaurant in New York’s Lower East Side.
LABOR DAY/FISH-N-CHIP DAY SEPTEMBER 4
Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
Recognize this year’s Fish-N-Chip Day in a spicy way with Mexican Fish & Chips: crispy cod fish, jalapeno lime mayo, coleslaw, cucumber and pico de gallo—all for $15.
Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips
This takeaway-style British restaurant features the iconic chef’s signature fish and chips, drinks, brews and cocktails. Six dipping sauces—such as Curry & Mango and Sriracha Aioli—make this a fish and chips destination like none other.